Service Level Agreement
THE LEGAL STUFF
Service Level Agreement 1.0
Web Maintenance believes in it’s service, this is why we can back it up with a fully featured Service Level Agreement.
By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you also agree to the descriptions and any compensations related outlined below.
You will be notified if there are any changes to this SLA by Email, along with the relevant dates.
- We guarantee 99.99% uptime availability for your hosting package within any given month. This being measured using our internal and external monitoring systems plus excluding any scheduled maintenance windows which you will be notified of prior.
- We will take full backups of our systems weekly and also backup your website files on a daily basis. However, you are also responsible for keeping a copy of your website files.
- For any issues, we offer Email support which gets routed to our ticketing software which will let our experienced team know you have a problem. Throughout normal working hours we aim to respond to all tickets within 2 hours, out of hours response times should have responses within 4 hours.
Should we fail to meet any level of "Our Service" this is our method of compensating you.
The only requirement for compensation is that, your issue needs to have been reported to us through our standard email support system.
To receive your compensation, please submit a support ticket demonstrating where we have not met "Our Service" and linking to the support thread documenting the issues faced.
Our compensation team will review this case and:
- If successful we will provide you with a refund of up to 10% of a monthly billing cycle. This will be credited to the card registered on the Web Maintenance platform and is described as a "refund"
- If unsuccessful, we will provide you with relevant evidence as to why we will not be granting any compensation.
Terms & Conditions
View our standard terms & conditions here: Link